About The Haven
The Haven is a nonprofit organization which provides safe and hospitable shelter, supportive services, and advocacy in order to assist homeless or at risk individuals and families to achieve a higher level of self sufficiency in collaboration with religious and community groups.
- Emergency Shelter: Providing safe shelter to those in need.
- Community Kitchen: Serving three meals a day to anyone that is in need of food.
- Case Management: We meet with each individual staying at our location minimally once a week to provide counseling, life coaching, and advocacy.
- Day Program: Partnering with other community agencies, classes and volunteer opportunities are provided for those staying at the shelter to develop their workforce skills and increase their self-sufficiency.
- Breakfast- 6:30am-7:00am
- Lunch - 11am-12pm (Noon on Sunday)
Sack lunch is provided to the community every Friday at 11am
- Dinner - 7pm-8pm